Smith Pets Family Farm
WHAT YOUR NEW PUPPY COMES WITH
- Health guarantee to protect you against the death of your puppy/dog from a genetic defect.
-Your puppies registration (ONLY IF PURCHASING WITH PAPERS)
*PET ONLY MEANS WITHOUT PAPERS
**MOST OF OUR PUPPIES ARE SOLD AS PET ONLY WITHOUT PAPERS.
-1st flea treatment (given before leaving for their new home)
-Shot Record (puppies are given their first vaccination by our vet Elizabethtown Animal Hospital at 6 weeks.)
-Copy of Worming Schedule (puppies are wormed by us every two weeks beginning at age two weeks and then checked at 6 weeks by our vet.)
-Information on your Specific Breed
-Safety Information for your new puppy
-House Training Information
-Food Change Directions
-Plus tons more helpful information
- Once you place a deposit you will be updated every two weeks with a picture. Until your precious baby is ready to leave. We do our best to stick to this schedule but we are only human, with kids and life so sometimes we do fall behind.
- Home for life. Your puppy will always be a part of our family. If for some reason down the road your situation was to change and you are unable to care for your baby return him/her to us. If you are within a reasonable distance for us to come and get them we will.
-Schnauzers will be given what we call a "puppy clean up" trim. We will trim the hair around their bottom, trim the hair in their ears and on their feet. As of April 15th, 2022 we will no longer be offering full schnauzer cuts we are not professional groomers, every family has a different idea of how their baby should look we would rather keep that up to the professionals.
- Microchipped before they leave with a lifetime enrollment.
- NuVet vitamin starter (you will need to order a supply to do so you can visit http://www.nuvet.com/ or call (800)474-7044 use Order code 74581
- and US any time you have any questions about anything, anytime or anywhere you call me and I will do my very best to help you for the rest of your puppies life!