Smith Pets Family Farm
WHAT YOUR NEW PUPPY COMES WITH
- Health guarantee to protect you against the death of your puppy/dog from a genetic defect.
-Your puppies registration (ONLY IF PURCHASING WITH PAPERS)
*PET ONLY MEANS WITHOUT PAPERS
-1st flea treatment (given before leaving for their new home if they have reached the)
-Shot Record (puppies are given their first vaccination by our vet Elizabethtown Animal Hospital at 6 weeks.)
-Copy of Worming Schedule (puppies are wormed by us every two weeks beginning at age two weeks and then checked at 6 and if necessary 7 weeks by our vet.)
-Information on your Specific Breed
-Safety Information for your new puppy
-House Training Information
-Food Change Directions
-Plus tons more helpful information
- Once you place a deposit you will be updated every two weeks with a picture. Until your precious baby is ready to leave.
- Home for life. Your puppy will always be a part of our family. If for some reason down the road your situation was to change and you are unable to care for your baby return him/her to us. If you are within a reasonable distance for us to come and get them we will.
-Schnauzers can be given their first haircut if REQUESTED by 4 weeks of age.
***As of January 1, 2011 puppies going to their new homes between November 1 and March 31 will NOT have their first haircuts.
- Microchipped before they leave with a lifetime enrollment.
- NuVet vitamin starter (you will need to order a supply to do so you can visit http://www.nuvet.com/ or call (800)474-7044 use Order code 74581
- and US any time you have any questions about anything, anytime or anywhere you call me and I will do my very best to help you for the rest of your puppies life!